· Re: Limestone conversion from ton to cubic yard I have no idea what #610 Limestone is, but I found the following: Limestone, solid - 2.2 ton/cubic yard Limestone, broken - 1.3 ton/cubic yard Limestone, pulverized 1.17 ton/cubic yard Determine if any of the above are close, then divide how many tons you need by the above density to get cubic yards.
Calculator. Select the material, desired size, and the area you need to cover to find out how much of that material you''ll need. Material Type. Select One Decomposed Granite Cobble & Pebble Crushed Rock Lava Rock Flagstone Soil & Mulch Construction Rock & Sand Rubble.
F:Truck Body Pricing & BrochuresExcelCubic_Yardage_Chart DCubic_Yardage_Chart D Rev A 6/9/2015 AGGREGATE TYPE
· Landscaping Rock & Stone Pricing Rock Type Price Large Boulders $100-$600 per ton Bull $37 per cubic yard $4 per bag $2.50 per 5-gallon bucket River Rock Gravel $40 - $45 per ton $30 - $35 per cubic yard $4 - $8 per bag Crushed Stone, Rock, Shells $50 - $65 per ton $40 - $55 per cubic yard
Most gravel and crushed stone products have similar weights per ton. G ravel and sand typically weighs 2,200-2,700 pounds per cubic yard. In addition, there are 2,000 pounds to a ton. Certain products, like washed gravel, weigh more like 2,835 pounds per cubic yard. Screened stone (which is very fine) weighs 2,970 pounds per cubic yard.
Crushed slag, 90 lb/ft 3 (1450 kg/m 3) 3600. 2140. Crushed slag, 90 to 100 lb/ft 3 (1450 to 1600 kg/m 3) 4000. 2375. Crushed slag more than 100 lb/ft 3 (1600 kg/m 3) 4500. 2670. Granulated slag. 2800. 1660  Based on average dry rodded weight of standard size of slag aggregates on record at the Laboratory. The conversion factors ...
If you are using 3/4" inch gravel or larger figure on at least 2 inches in depth to get good coverage. If you want to haul these materials in your own truck, you need to know the weight per ton and the capacity of your truck. As a general rule of thumb, small trucks (1/2 ton) can haul a half yard of gravels and soil or a yard …
Rectangular Area with Crushed Gravel (105 lb/ft³) and Price Per Unit Mass Let''s say I need crushed gravel for part of my driveway which measures 4ft long, 2ft wide and 9in (0.75ft) deep . Let''s also say that the selected gravel costs $50 per ton .
· 1.15. 1.04. Based upon density estimates. From this table, we can highlight some key weights of cubic yards of materials. 1 cubic yard of dirt weighs about 1944 pounds or 0.97 US tons. 1 cubic yard of gravel (dry) weighs about 2835 pounds or 1.42 US tons. 1 cubic yard of gravel (wet) weighs about 3375 pounds or 1.69 US tons.
Stone Tonnage Calculator rohrers-admin 2018-06-06T15:51:08-04:00 Tonnage calculations are based on averages and should be used as estimates. Actual amounts needed may vary.
Tile. 2970. 1.43. Trap stone. 5849. 2.52. Most of Harmony Sand & Gravel''s products will weight approximately 2,840 pounds per cubic yard or about 1.42 tons per cubic yard. For estimating purposes, most Contractor''s consider the yield to be 3,000 pounds per cubic yard or 1.5 tons per cubic yard.
Plastic =1 cubic yard 22.55 lbs Soil, Dry =1 cubic yard 2,025 lbs Soil, Wet =1 cubic yard 2,106 lbs Stone or Gravel 1 cubic yard = 2,632.5 lbs Rock, Loose 1 cubic yard = 2,570 lbs Metal Scrap 1 cubic yard = 906 lbs Wood Scrap, Loose 1 cubic yard = 329.5 lbs Conversion factors are those used by the California Integrated Waste Management Board.
Instant free online tool for cubic yard to ton register conversion or vice versa. The cubic yard [yd^3] to ton register [ton reg] conversion table and conversion steps are also listed. Also, explore tools to convert cubic yard or ton register to other volume units or learn more about volume conversions.
Construction Aggregate Calculator. Enter the width, length, thickness, and product density and hit the "Calculate" button to calculate your estimate. If you do not know the product density, use the optional density estimator* or contact a local sales representative.
Convert your density to lb/yd 3. 85 lb/ft 3 = 2295 lb/yd 3 (1 pound per cubic foot equals 27 pounds per cubic yard) If you''re in the US, divide 2295 by 2000 (there are 2000lb in a US ton). If you''re in the UK, divide by 2200 (there are 2204.62 lb in a metric tonne) You now have your answer in tons per cubic yard (1.15 US tons or 1.04 metric ...
Calculating Crushed Stone by Weight. A final calculation is if you need to figure out the weight in tons of your crushed stone. You might not need to figure this out, but it''s handy to know. Most gravel weighs about 1.5 tons per cubic yard. So, for the examples above, 2.45 cubic yards of gravel weighs 3.68 tons or 7,350 pounds.
About Stone, crushed; 1 cubic meter of Stone, crushed weighs 1 602 kilograms [kg] 1 cubic foot of Stone, crushed weighs 100.00959 pounds [lbs] Stone, crushed weighs 1.602 gram per cubic centimeter or 1 602 kilogram per cubic meter, i.e. density of stone, crushed is equal to 1 602 kg/m³ Imperial or US customary measurement system, the density is equal to 100.0096 pound per cubic foot …
· Converting Cubic Yards to Tons A general rule of thumb when converting cubic yards of gravel to tons is to multiply the cubic area by 1.4. For your reference, gravel typically weighs 2,800 pounds per cubic yard. In addition, there are 2,000 pounds to a ton.
· A general rule of thumb when converting cubic yards of gravel to tons is to multiply the cubic area by 1.4. For your reference, gravel typically weighs 2,800 pounds per cubic yard . In addition, there are 2,000 pounds to a ton .
· Re: tons to cubic yards, anyone? 3/4 in. gravel I have a printed page from ACS Industries that gives a lot of material densities. It has several for gravel, but ''Gravel - dry (1/2" to 2")'' seems to fit what you have. They give 2850 lb/yd³ (1 ton = 2000 lb) So your 20 ton …
· The formula for calculating the volume of crushed stone. Crushed stone 5-10, 5-20 mm: 0.74 cubic meters in one ton. 20-40 millimeters: 0.76 m3. 25-60, 40-70 mm: 0.72 m3. Before making a decision about buying or using crushed stone in construction, you should double-check the variety by checking all the details with your supplier.
SB2 gravel 3 to 4 inches, also called #3 Stone, costs $62 per cubic yard, $2.30 per cubic foot, or $31.43 per ton if you order 17.5 tons or more. SB2 ranges from 1" to 4" pieces of crushed grey granite rock, it''s heavier, harder, and forms less dust than limestone.
Product Number Product Name Picked Up Price (per ton) Delivered Price (per ton) 405: 1/4″ Crushed Stone: $25.00: $30.00: 415: 3/8″ Crushed Stone: $18.00: $23.00
Volume Fun Facts. There are 54 50lb bags of stone or sand per cubic yard. 27 cubic feet equal 1 cubic yard (3''L x 3''W x 3''H). Soil weighs about 2,200 lbs per cubic yard. Stone weighs about 2,700 lbs per cubic yard. Mulch weighs 250-750 lbs per cubic yard. Full size pick-up with 8'' box a heaping load is 3 cubic yards.
Enter the approximate length and width of the area you want to cover, then the desired depth (standard depth is 2") and size of stone. Then click Calculate. The calculator will tell you approximately how many tons of material you''ll need (based on typical coverage of 90 sq. ft./ton, 2" deep). Then call the S&J Exco, Inc at (508) 398-4000.
Crushed aggregate, one-inch crushed concrete, recycled asphalt, 3/8-inch pea gravel, 2-inch sewer filter rock, and concrete and asphalt aggregate blends all weigh in at 1.07 tons. Pit run gravel follows at 1.25 tons per cubic meter, regardless of whether it is 2-inch or 4-inch.
Cubic Yards; Tons of Rock; ... Cumming Georgia''s Best Landscaping Supply. Use our calculator to determine the number of tons of rock required for your project. Use our calculator to determine the number of tons of rock required for your project. View Our Products ... #89 Stone #57 Stone #34 Stone. Rip Rap. Slate. Red Rock. Sand. River Sand ...
75/27=2.8 Cubic Yards Large orders are usually purchased directly from the stone manufactures and hauled to the customer instead of being loaded out from our yard. Those loads are measured in Ton instead of Cubic Yards. Use the following formula to convert Cubic Yards to Ton: 1 Cubic Yard = Approximately 1.5 Ton Cubic Yard x 1.5 = Ton
32 · This conversion is based on material as loaded in truck bodies. The Lorusso Corporation sales policy for material is factored by the ton and is billed accordingly. Material Conversion: Tons / C.Y. Description & Uses; 3/8" Crushed Stone: 1.35: Dry Crushed Stone: 3/8" Washed Crushed Stone: 1.35: Washed Crushed Stone: 1/2" Crushed Stone: 1.35: Dry ...
Instant free online tool for ton register to cubic yard conversion or vice versa. The ton register [ton reg] to cubic yard [yd^3] conversion table and conversion steps are also listed. Also, explore tools to convert ton register or cubic yard to other volume units or learn more about volume conversions.
· The formula for calculating the volume of crushed stone. Crushed stone 5-10, 5-20 mm: 0.74 cubic meters in one ton. 20-40 millimeters: 0.76 m3. 25-60, 40-70 mm: 0.72 m3. Before making a decision about buying or using crushed stone in …
Measuring the Driveway. To measure the driveway in cubic feet, multiply the length by width by depth. For cubic yards, divide the total cubic feet by 27. Because one cubic yard of gravel is equal to 1.13 tons, you can multiply your total cubic yards by 1.13 to convert this measurement to tons.
MATERIAL CONVERSIONS 1 Cubic Yard Equals: 27 cubic feet (54) ½ cubic foot bags (36) 5 gallon buckets (23.5) 1.15 cubic foot rubber mulch bags ... Marble (all) = 1.35 tons (2700 lbs.) per cubic yard. Cubic Footage Per Ton Of Building Stone & Flagstone. 15 cubic feet per ton*
Material Weight – Pounds per Cubic Yard Asphalt 2,700 lb. Iron (wrought) 13,100 lb. Brush/Branches (loose) 250 lb. Leaves (loose, dry) 150 lb. Brush/Branches (chipped – 3" screen) 600 lb. Leaves (vacuumed, dry) 400 lb. Concrete (gravel or stone mix) 4,050 lb. Leaves (wet or compacted) 550 lb.
The general range for a cubic yard of plain pea gravel is about $30 to $35, and a ton will cost about $40 to $45. For a colored variation, expect to add an extra $20 to $50 to those prices. If you buy in bulk, or 10 or more tons at a time, you may be able to get the price down to as low as $15 to $20 per ton.
· Most gravel and crushed stone products have similar weights per ton. A general rule of thumb when converting cubic yards of gravel to tons is to multiply the cubic area by 1.4. For your reference, gravel typically weighs 2,800 pounds per cubic yard. In addition, there are 2,000 pounds to a ton.
Step One: Calculate Volume in Yards. The first step to estimating gravel, sand, or soil is to estimate the volume of material needed. Start by measuring the length, width, and depth of the area you need to fill in the same unit of measurement. Multiply the length, width, and height together to …
After the earthquake in 2010, aid groups were going down to Haiti all the time, and I thought, "Surely now God will give me a chance to go." But it was not to be. I was working, I
How heavy is concrete? Calculate how many short tons US ( sh tn ) of concrete are in 1 cubic yard ( 1 cu yd - yd3 ). Specific unit weight of concrete - amount properties converter for conversion factor exchange from 1 cubic yard cu yd - yd3 equals = 2.03 short tons US sh tn exactly for the masonry material type. To convert concrete measuring units can be useful when building with concrete and ...
1/8″ to 3/8" clean crushed limestone. It can be used as a topping for driveways and parking areas. It is easy to walk on. If bigger SUVs and pick-ups are driving on it, it can get stuck in the treads of the tires. It is 1.25 ton per cubic yard.